onsdag, april 26, 2006

Kiss me, kill me, love me

Write write. Make the world diffrent. Oh, sorry you can just by writing, you have to do something too.

Empty. So fucking empty.

feels weird.



I just need something.



Maybe that you, maybe someone else. I don't know.



And do you think I'm fake? Too bad for you, because I'm as real as anyone. Everyone are real, and I'm no exception.

I need people. I need you.

The sky is falling on my head. The stars are attacking my eyes.

Why am I writing this, you ask? Because I need to write down things.

Thoughts.

My thoughts.

My life.

"Kiss me, Kill me, Love me."



"The reasons why one can't laugh from the heart,
It's a simple reason,
That's life.

Child Prey

Kiss me deadly,
Kiss me, kill me, love me,
Kiss me, kill me, love me."


Child Prey-Dir en Grey.

So beautiful. So real.

So true.

I hate this.

Lunarstorm

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar